The Enrollment Marketing Coordinator (EMC) will assist the growing demands of enrollment marketing and communication needs.
Working with the Director of Enrollment Marketing, the EMC will provide significant support in the organization and dissemination of a robust communication campaign targeted at prospective students. This includes copy editing, coordinating e-communications efforts, managing and growing social media presence, assisting with print communication cycle, and providing support with the admission tour guide program. The ability to translate voice and tone across various communication platforms, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask are essential for this role.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or other related fields
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to independently usher multiple projects simultaneously to completion
- A collaborative approach to project management, with the ability to effectively lead and follow as part of a team-oriented communications environment
- A desire to join and foster a dynamic, transformative campus culture
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in MS Office
- Fluency in social media platforms (Facebook, SnapChat, Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Anticipated Start Date
Interested candidates should apply online here. Once you create an applicant account, you will be prompted to upload your cover letter, resume, and a list with contact information for three references to the applicant database.
Ursinus is an EO/AA employer. Ursinus College does not discriminate on grounds of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, creed, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, disability, or other classification protected by applicable law in the administration of any of its educational programs or activities or with respect to employment.