The Administrative Coordinator (AC) to the Vice President and Dean of Enrollment Management (VPEM), provides high level administrative support to the Enrollment Division, with particular focus on the admission operation, Director of Enrollment Operations and Analytics, and Director of Enrollment Marketing.
The AC handles information requests, performs clerical functions, coordinates schedules and meetings, receives phone calls, supports events, and performs other administrative functions in support of the enrollment division.
The position includes regular engagement in confidential materials and requires significant professional discretion.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and conferences for the VPEM
- Provide additional support to colleagues in the Enrollment Division, as requested
- Provide administrative support around the timely and accurate submission of corporate documentation, including credit card reporting, invoices, and receipts
- Provide organizational support to the VPEM, keeping his/her calendar up to date, records in order and preparation for meetings and reports on track
- Assure office procedures are maintained and suggest efficiencies, as identified
- Schedule meeting spaces and related technology, as needed
- Assist with Board of Trustee and other meetings, as requested
- Screen and field telephone calls and inquiries, and interact on behalf of the VPEM with the President and other senior administrators, deans, trustees, faculty and professional staff and external constituencies
- Draft, edit, duplicate and distribute correspondence, reports, presentations, communications (e.g., Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents) and other response by e-mail, phone and in person as necessary
- Track and reconcile purchasing card and travel expenses for VPEM
- Manage office budgets for VPEM
- Assist with errands.
- Perform other duties and work on special projects, as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma and two years college coursework required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 2 years of previous administrative experience supporting administrators, preferably in an academic environment
- A celebration of diversity, both in the workplace and in student population
- Demonstrated flexibility to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, act with discretion and maintain professional demeanor at all times
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail, the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, communicating actively and clearly
- Working knowledge of MS Office products including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook and database management is required
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and ability to interface with all levels of staff including administration, faculty, staff and students
- Sound judgment and ability to deal effectively with matters of a highly visible and confidential nature
- High degree of professionalism, initiative, integrity, urgency and motivation
Anticipated Start Date
Interested candidates should apply online here . Once you create an applicant account, you will be prompted to upload your cover letter, resume, and a list with contact information for three references to the applicant database.
Ursinus is an EO/AA employer. Ursinus College does not discriminate on grounds of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, creed, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, disability, or other classification protected by applicable law in the administration of any of its educational programs or activities or with respect to employment.