This individual will work with the college’s Creative Director to design materials that creatively reflect the college’s brand. S/he will also contribute to the design and production of short-form video, digital content for social media activity and other dynamic content.
- Assists in conceptualizing, designing and implementing print and digital marketing projects for Ursinus, particularly for undergraduate admissions and our philanthropic efforts.
- Assists in developing digital content that is both creative and compelling for social media and web-based projects, internal displays and kiosks around campus. This includes the development of short-form video to be used across communications platforms.
- Supports the development of materials for a multi-year campus signage and wayfinding initiative.
- Assists in developing promotional materials for campus events and activities, both for internal and external audiences.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Design experience in both print and digital, with BFA in graphic design or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ work experience in agency or in-house environment
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud, knowledge of Premier and After Effects a plus
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Responsive web design a plus
- Demonstrates skills in typography layout, hierarchy and branding
- Fully understand the pre-press process
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage projects with diplomacy
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to handle multiple jobs simultaneously
- Excels at being flexible, with a willingness to take on unassigned tasks as needed
- Ability to take creative direction as well as collaborate and efficiently work with others.
- Must be a self-starter and very detailed oriented
NOTE: candidates must have a quality portfolio showcasing his/her best work.
Anticipated Start Date
Interested candidates should apply online here. Once you create an applicant account, you will be prompted to upload your cover letter, resume, and a list with contact information for three references to the applicant database.
Ursinus is an EO/AA employer. Ursinus College does not discriminate on grounds of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, creed, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, disability, or other classification protected by applicable law in the administration of any of its educational programs or activities or with respect to employment.