Institute for Student Success

  • Zack Statue


Incompletes will only be awarded due to extreme circumstances. The first step towards a mark of incomplete is to talk with the faculty member teaching your course. 

The following information regarding incompletes is taken from the Ursinus course catalog:

The mark of I, which may be given only with the written permission of the dean, is reserved for cases of incomplete work, due to documented physical incapacitation or other extenuating circumstances beyond the student’s control. A plan and schedule for completing the remaining work, agreeable to student and professor, must accompany the request for an I. If the mark of I is not removed within one month after the end of the semester in which the I was given, the grade F will be assigned for the course.