Institute for Student Success

  • Wismer Center

Conduct Verification

If you are planning on transferring to another college, you may be required to submit a conduct verification form to your new school.

Generally, the first half of the form is completed by the student with basic information. Once you have completed your part of the form, submit it to the Executive Director of Compliance and Community Standards via email.