The Transfer Credit Evaluator (TCE) has primary responsibility for evaluation of transcripts for transfer credits. The TCE works with the Registrar, Assistant to the Registrar and Transfer Coordinator in Admission in coordinating all evaluations and updates to student transcripts.
- Communicates with applicants, students, and academic staff regarding transfer credit evaluation
- Primary responsibility for input of transfer credit information
- Primary responsibility for AP/IB credit evaluation and input of AP/IB credit information
- Coordination of articulation agreements
- Availability during orientation sessions on campus for discussion of transfer evaluations. [May include some times outside of 8:30am-4:30pm M-F]
- Maintains and updates student records and transcripts.
- Assist students and faculty with all aspects of student records
- Assist students and faculty with all aspects of registration
- Answer inquiries from students, faculty and parents
- Maintains reports, logs, and files for the office
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- One to three years of related experience; preferable in a Registrar’s office
- Excellent computer skills; including database, data entry and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
Interested candidates should apply here. Once you create an applicant account, you will be prompted to upload your cover letter, resume, and a list with contact information for three references to the applicant database.
Ursinus is an AA/EO employer. Ursinus College does not discriminate on grounds of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, creed, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, disability, or other classification protected by applicable law in the administration of any of its educational programs or activities or with respect to employment.