Ursinus College participates as a member of the Centennial Conference at the NCAA Division III level. The sports medicine department provides athletic training services to 25 Division III intercollegiate sport teams.
- Provide athletic training services for gymnastics and other assigned athletic teams, for each sport season
- Administer and oversee general athletic training room duties
- Supervise Ursinus College athletic training aides
- Serve as a preceptor to West Chester University athletic training students assigned to Ursinus College athletic trainers, as per our agreement with West Chester University
- Management of medical records and insurance claims for assigned athletic teams
- Travel with assigned athletic teams
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in athletic training from a CAATE accredited Athletic Training Program
- A Master’s degree in athletic training or related field of study
- BOC certification and a Pennsylvania State License in athletic training
- Two Years of professional experience in athletic training at the high school or collegiate level
- Experience with women’s gymnastics preferred
Interested candidates should apply here. Once you create an applicant account, you will be prompted to upload your cover letter, resume, and a list with contact information for three references to the applicant database.
Ursinus is an EO/AA employer. Ursinus College does not discriminate on grounds of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, creed, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, disability, or other classification protected by applicable law in the administration of any of its educational programs or activities or with respect to employment.