Pronouns: She, her, hers
- Student Research on the topic of Nanotube/Antibiotic Resistance with Dr. Mark Ellison
- Scholar in Service
- U-Corp Associate with the U-Imagine Center
- Ursinus Gold Ambassador (Tour Guide)
- Ursinus Admissions Photographer
- Brownback-Anders Pre-Health Society Exec. Board
- Minority Association of Pre-Health Students Exec. Board
- Ursinus Heart & Seoul Exec. Board
- UNICEF at Ursinus Exec. Board
- UCARE Volunteer at places such as: Sebastian’s Riding Associates, Crescendo Phoenixville Music Program, Habitat for Humanity, Northern Star Farm, etc.
Scholars in Service is an organization and place where I aspire to give back to my community. I have always been passionate about helping people, which is one reason why I want to become a Doctor. Being able to immerse myself into the community and help people of all ages is a priceless task. When I am volunteering, I get to connect and learn from the people I am with. Some of these lessons I carry with me daily. I always say that being a doctor means being committed to putting others first, and that it means a lifetime of learning. I believe this statement also applies to Scholars in Service.