The Ursinus College Athletic department has an immediate opening for a Part Time Women’s Field Hockey Assistant Coach.
- Assisting in the organization and supervision of all aspects of a competitive field hockey program
- Recruitment of qualified student-athletes with a commitment to academic success and the ability to relate to those student-athletes
- Compliance with NCAA, Ursinus College, and the Centennial Conference rules and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication abilities
- Knowledge of NCAA Division III and the Centennial Conference rules and regulations
Anticipated Start Date
Interested candidates should apply here. Once you create an applicant account, you will be prompted to upload your cover letter, resume, and a list with contact information for three references to the applicant database.
Ursinus is an EO/AA employer. Ursinus College does not discriminate on grounds of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, creed, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, disability, or other classification protected by applicable law in the administration of any of its educational programs or activities or with respect to employment.