Timothy Ringgold is an adjunct Professor of Management. He has a long career in business and academia. He has been a CEO and COO is several businesses, chaired business departments at two institutions, and taught at serval institutions. Prior to his business and academic life, Tim was a Colonel in the U.S. Army.
- M.Phil. (ABD for Ph.D.) in Public Policy, The George Washington University
- M.A. in Legislative Affairs, George Washington University
- M.A. in Economics, Temple University,
- B.S. in Physics, United State Military Academy
Leadership and Ethics
Consultant for Envision Innovative Solutions, Inc.
- Ethics and Organizational Behavior
- Organizational Leadership
- Leadership and Followership
- Cross-Cultural Leadership
Ringgold, Timothy D. Epilogue. “Choosing the Harder Right: West Point’s 1976 Cheating Scandal” by Destiny Jennifer Ringgold. Koehler Books, 2021, pp. 313-320.