In this episode of the Life After Ursinus podcast, host Johnny Myers ’19 chats with singer, actor, published writer, and award-winning songwriter, Kendal Conrad ’14. We get to know Kendal’s unique style of songwriting, what it’s like being a full-time musician, and how her career has blossomed post-Ursinus.
About this Episode
- Kendal speaks about her journey to music from a young age and the inspiration she gets from other female musicians.
- Kendal shares about what it’s like performing for 18,000 people and working with well known musicians such as Blake Shelton.
- Kendal talks about her social media following and what it’s like engaging with fans on social media versus real life.
- Kendal describes how the pandemic affected her career and her plans moving forward.
- Kendal explains how she benefited from her English & Theater degrees from UC.
- Bonus: Kendal plays her song “Better On” live at the end of the episode!