Christopher Sadowski earned a BS and PhD in Mathematics at Rutgers University - New Brunswick, where he also worked as a teaching assistant and lecturer. He joined the faculty of Ursinus College in 2014 as a visiting assistant professor.
Christopher’s research interests are primarily in vertex operator algebra theory and its applications in the study of affine Lie algebras. He is also interested in the theory of partitions, and how partition identities can be interpreted in the study of vertex-algebraic structures.
For more information, please visit my personal webpage.
- B.S Mathematics., Rutgers University - New Brunswick
- Ph.D. Mathematics, Rutgers University - New Brunswick
- Calculus 1
- Multivariable Calculus
- Linear Algebra
- Differential Equations and Modeling
- Abstract Algebra 1 & 2
- Number Theory
- Numerical Analysis
- Set Theory
- Vertex operator algebras
- Kac-Moody Lie algebras
- Relations to q-series, partitions, combinatorics, and number theory
- Weight-one elements of vertex operator algebras and automorphisms of categories of generalized twisted modules, joint work with Y.-Z. Huang, Journal of Algebra,Vol. 628 (2023) 452-485.
- S_3-permutation orbifolds of Virasoro vertex algebras, joint work with A. Milas and M. Penn, Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra 227 (2023).
- Permutation orbifolds of Virasoro vertex algebras and W-algebras, joint work with A. Milas and M. Penn, Journal of Algebra, Vol. 570 (2021) 267-296.
- Principal subspaces of twisted modules for lattice vertex operator algebras, joint work with M. Penn and G. Webb, International Journal of Mathematics, Vol. 30, No. 10, 1950048 (2019).
- Presentations of principal subspaces of higher level standard -modules, joint work with C. Calinescu and M. Penn, Algebras and Representation Theory 22, (2019) 1457-1478.
- Combinatorial bases of principal subspaces of modules for twisted affine Lie algebras of type , and , joint work with M. Butorac, New York J. Math. 25 (2019) 71-106.
- Vertex-algebraic structure of principal subspaces of basic for twisted affine Kac-Moody Lie algebras of type , joint work with M. Penn, Journal of Algebra, Vol. 496 (2018), 242-291.
- Vertex-algebraic structure of principal subspaces of basic -modules, joint work with M. Penn, The Ramanujan Journal, 43:4 (2017), 571-617.
- A motivated proof of the Gollnitz-Gordon-Andrews identities, joint work with B. Coulson, S. Kanade, J. Lepowsky, R. McRae, F. Qi, and M.C. Russell, The Ramanujan Journal, Volume 42, No. 1 (2017) 97-129.
- Principal subspaces of standard -modules, International Journal of Mathematics, Vol. 26, No. 08, 1550063 (2015).
- Presentations of the principal subspaces of the higher level -modules, Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, 219 (2015) 2300-2345.
- On a symmetry of the category of integrable modules, joint work with William J. Cook, New York J. Math. 15 (2009) 133–160.