The Operations Coordinator Student Experience provides confidential administrative, case management, and programmatic support to the Associate Vice President for Student Affairs, the Institute for Student Success, Scholarship Experiences, and Campus Safety. The Operations Coordinator is an optional, live-on position that has potential to serve in an on-call duty rotation.
Serve in an on-call crisis duty rotation (if utilizing option to live-on campus)
- Serves as the main point of contact for the Associate Vice President, the Institute for Student Success, Scholarship Experiences, and Campus Safety
- Supports the office by answering and screening calls, evaluating and triaging needs for the office and scheduling appointments and meetings
- Discerns crisis/urgent situations and responds according to protocol
- Generate annual reports, goals and assessment documents and metrics under guidance of the AVP
- Hires, trains, supervises, and manages payroll for student workers for the Institute for Student Success
- Processes student status changes (i.e., Leaves of Absence/Medical Leaves of Absence, Withdraws) within Student Affairs
- Provides support for tutoring and academic coaching operations
- Ensure quality and accuracy of data within Colleague, Maxient, and other student information systems
- Provides support for assessment efforts, including Microsoft Excel and related survey software as needed
- Work in conjunction with other data analytics roles across campus to better understand data available and how it may be useful to the office and Student Affairs Division
- Assist in managing the Early Alert System and reach out to students in academic need and connect them to campus resources
- Prepares reports and documents utilizing Microsoft office programs, Maxient, Colleague, and the College’s student information system
- Performs general office duties, such as: preparing departmental purchase orders; ordering supplies; records management; and advertising for programs
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in higher education preferred
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Technology proficiency, including Microsoft Office and student information systems
Interested candidates should apply here. Once you create an applicant account, you will be prompted to upload your cover letter, resume, and a list with contact information for three references to the applicant database.
Ursinus is an EO/AA employer. Ursinus College does not discriminate on grounds of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, creed, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, disability, or other classification protected by applicable law in the administration of any of its educational programs or activities or with respect to employment.