Janet serves as our new Pre-Health Advisor. She is very excited to be able to work with Ursinus students who are interested in pursuing a graduate degree and career in the medical field or in other health fields. Janet’s personal aims are to guide Ursinus students in navigating the admissions processes for post-baccalaureate, medical/health professions education programs that match each student’s future personal goals. Janet is also making connections for internship opportunities in medical and health-related fields.
Janet has been working with pre-health and health professions students for over two decades as a faculty member, academic advisor, and clinical education coordinator. She has served on faculty admissions committees for two graduate health professions programs.
- EdD. Nebraska Methodist College, Higher Education and Leadership
- Post-professional DPT- University of Indianapolis
- MHS- University of Indianapolis
- BSPT University of Maryland Eastern Shore
- BSEd. Shippensburg University, Secondary Education- Biology