The Administrative Coordinator for Executive Operations (ACEO), under the direction the Executive Assistant to the President, provides administrative support to the Vice President and General Counsel (VPGC), President’s Office (PO), and Office of Protocol and Special Events (OPSE).
The ACEO handles a wide variety of administrative activities to support strategic and operational initiatives. The position includes regular engagement in highly confidential materials and requires the utmost of discretion.
- Provide administrative support to the Vice President and General Counsel, President’s Office and Office of Protocol and Special Events:
- Scheduling meetings and booking travel for VPGC.
- Track and reconcile purchasing card and travel expenses for VPGC.
- Field telephone calls and inquiries, while maintaining a professional demeanor, on behalf of the PO and OPSE.
- Draft, edit, duplicate, and distribute correspondence, reports, presentations, communications by e-mail, phone and in person.
- Process invoices on behalf of VPGC, PO, and OPSE.
- Gather materials and research inquiries regarding potentially sensitive and/or confidential matters.
- Order and keep inventory of office supplies for the PO and OPSE.
- Greet and direct visitors.
- Submit work orders and schedule maintenance of office equipment.
- Review mail and distribute accordingly in a timely manner.
- Coordinates institution-wide scheduling efforts through the Event Management System (EMS) for OPSE.
- Provides scheduling support for the institutional calendar process
- Generates EMS reports as needed
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with campus partners
- Provide support and back-up to Executive Assistant to the President and other administrative colleagues as required.
- Think proactively, anticipate issues, and handle responsibilities with minimal oversight while functioning within a collaborative environment.
- Maintain office procedures and suggest efficiencies.
- Assist with various meetings and events, as required.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma required. An associate or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2 - 5 years of previous administrative experience supporting high level administrators, preferably in an academic environment, is required.
- Demonstrated flexibility to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, act with discretion and maintain professional demeanor at all times.
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail, the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, communicating actively and clearly.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and ability to interface with all levels of staff including administration, faculty, staff, and students, as well as board of trustees and major donors.
- Sound judgment and ability to deal effectively with matters of a highly visible and confidential nature.
- High degree of professionalism, initiative, integrity, urgency, and motivation.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues in creating seamless work processes, scheduling, and communication.
Interested candidates should apply here. Once you create an applicant account, you will be prompted to upload your cover letter, resume, and a list with contact information for three references to the applicant database.
Ursinus is an AA/EO employer. Ursinus College does not discriminate on grounds of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, creed, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, disability, or other classification protected by applicable law in the administration of any of its educational programs or activities or with respect to employment.