Academic Affairs

All Offices & Services


Forms related to research, sponsored programs, foundation awards, and other extramural funding.

Faculty Stipend Request form: for processing of summer salary or other faculty payments.

Conflict of Interest form
: filed annually, this form is for compliance with federal regulation pertaining to interests in research.

Student Payroll: find student payroll forms and paperwork here.