The Purchasing Office provides assistance in procuring goods and services in support of the College’s mission to provide exemplary education and research opportunities.
The Purchasing Office provides numerous services:
- Process Purchase Requisitions (PR)
- Creating Purchase Orders (PO)
- Developing and maintaining vendor relationships
- Providing vendor information and product pricing
- Coordinating the competitive bidding process
- Negotiating prices for office/other high volume products
How to Place an Order
Please complete the online order process using Web Purchasing at this link for all purchases except office supplies or business cards. To request access to Web Purchasing, please contact the Associate Controller.
For business cards, use our online form.
Office Supplies Orders
For office supplies orders, submit your orders directly through the Office Basics website using the College’s Office Basics account. To request access to the College’s Office Basics account, contact the Associate Controller.