Emergency Notification System
The Ursinus emergency notification system for students, faculty and staff utilizes mobile phones, landline phones and campus email addresses. In the event of an emergency, alerts are sent to the campus community by phone call, text message, and/or email. All students and employees are automatically enrolled with their Ursinus email address and mobile phone number if provided.
Planning Resources for Ursinus Campus
Links, Training and Resources
- We will come to you and provide training on several topics or if there is something specific related to safety or preparedness. Click here to request training.
- Weather Preparedness
- Fire Safety
- Personal and Office Safety and Security
- Build a personal emergency supply kit
- Ready - Prepare, Plan, Stay Informed
- Homeland Security
FEMA Emergency Management Institute
- FEMA - Federal Emergecny Mangement Agency provides many independent study courses at no cost.
Entry level Incident Command
- This independent self study course gives the basic background on the Incident Command System.