Job, Internship & Networking Fair Online Registration
February 23, 2022
11:00pm - 2:00pm
$125.00 For-profit Organizations
$75.00 Non-profit Organizations
Employer registration will take place through our Handshake system.
- If you do not have a Handshake account, please see instructions on how to create one here.
- We strongly encourage that every representative from your organization who could attend the fair create their own Handshake user account upon registration in case there are last minute changes the day of the fair.
- Once you have an account, only one person from your organization needs to register. The registrant can add other representatives by managing their schedule. If the representative you would like to add does not have a Handshake account, they will need to create an account as well, following these directions.
- Additional help can be found in the Resources section shown on the left-hand side of this page.
Upon registration, we’ll review the details you submitted for approval. At our fair, you’ll be able to engage with students in a variety of formats, including:
- Video, audio, and chat communication with students
- Group meetings with up to fifty students
- 1:1 meetings scheduled in advance or after a group session
- By sharing your values and documentation with students ahead of time
To learn more about these features check out this virtual fair training webinar recording, which was hosted by Handshake.
Questions or concerns? Contact Samantha Harvey, Assistant Director for Employer Engagement