Job, Internship & Networking Fair Online Registration
February 24, 2021
3:00pm - 7:00pm
This event is free of charge.
We are excited to announce that the Ursinus College 2021 Virtual Job, Internship, and Networking Fair will be supported by the Maryland & Pennsylvania Liberal Arts Career Fair this year.
You will have the chance to network and share your opportunities with Ursinus College students as usual. Additionally, this fair will include nine other institutions: Gettysburg College, Goucher College, Hood College, McDaniel College, Mount St. Mary’s University, Muhlenberg College, Notre Dame of Maryland University, St. John’s College, and Washington College. This means that you will also be able to recruit students from these colleges, expanding your talent pool even further..
Employer registration will take place through our Handshake system.
- If you do not have a Handshake account, please instructions on how to create one here.
- We strongly encourage that every representative from your organization who could attend the fair create their own Handshake user account upon registration in case there are last minute changes the day of the fair.
- Once you have an account, only one person from your organization needs to register. The registrant can add other representatives by managing their schedule. If the representative you would like to add does not have a Handshake account, they will need to create an account as well, following these directions.
- Additional help can be found in the Resources section shown on the left-hand side of this page.
Upon registration, we’ll review the details you submitted for approval. At our fair, you’ll be able to engage with students in a variety of formats, including:
- Video, audio, and chat communication with students
- Group meetings with up to fifty students
- 1:1 meetings scheduled in advance or after a group session
- By sharing your values and documentation with students ahead of time
To learn more about these features check out this virtual fair training webinar recording, which was hosted by Handshake.
Questions or concerns? contact Sharon Hansen, Director, Career and Post-Graduate Development