The office of Career and Post-Graduate Development (CPD) seeks to ensure that Ursinus graduates are strongly positioned to succeed.
By using a customized approach that integrates the core curriculum, campus resources, and a holistic Ursinus experience, we aim to help all students and alumni envision and realize meaningful lives.
- Focus Career and major Exploration. Log in here if you have a FOCUS account. Log into Handshake and the FOCUS resource to create an account.
- CareerSpots Career Advice Videos Job Search, Internship Search, Career Ready
- GoinGlobal Country specific career and employment information (found within Resources in Handshake)
- Handshake Resumes reviewed, job & internship search tool. Learn about Handshake
- CareerShift Job and internship search tool
- LinkedIn Professional networking tool
- CashCourse Real life money guide
Add your education to your LinkedIn profile by clicking on the button below. Members with education on their profile get 10x more views. Join the official Ursinus College Alumni Group on LinkedIn, which connects UC Bears around the world.
Employer Advisory Board (EAB)
The board provides a forum for relevant discussions on career and employment issues. These discussions help strengthen the services offered by Career and Post-Graduate Development. Read about the members of the EAB.
Faculty and Staff Support Resources
Helpful resources and guides for faculty and staff on our services, programs, and resources.
- UrsinusCareer: *New time Today, City Year will hold an info table in Lower Wismer 12PM-2PM. @UrsinusCollege https://t.co/BUySIT0J49
- UrsinusCareer: A recruiter from City Year is coming to campus! Their information table will be Thursday, April 18th 11AM-2PM in Lower Wismer. City Year is hiring for their AmeriCorps Member Position- search Handshake job number 2488890. @ursinuscollege https://t.co/MMys9cGdCA
- UrsinusCareer: Happy Monday from the CPD with intern pride; Jess Greenburg ’21 interns for Northern Rockies Conservation Cooperative, a Wyoming-based conservation organization focused on protecting the people and wildlife of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. #ursinusinterns @UrsinusCollege https://t.co/F6PwZ7BVua