The office of Career and Post-Graduate Development (CPD) seeks to ensure that Ursinus graduates are strongly positioned to succeed.
By using a customized approach that integrates the core curriculum, campus resources, and a holistic Ursinus experience, we aim to help all students and alumni envision and realize meaningful lives.
- Focus Career and major Exploration. Log in here if you have a FOCUS account. Log into Handshake and the FOCUS resource to create an account.
- CareerSpots Career Advice Videos Job Search, Internship Search, Career Ready
- GoinGlobal Country specific career and employment information (found within Resources in Handshake)
- Handshake Resumes reviewed, job & internship search tool. Learn about Handshake
- CareerShift Job and internship search tool
- LinkedIn Professional networking tool
- CashCourse Real life money guide
Add your education to your LinkedIn profile by clicking on the button below. Members with education on their profile get 10x more views. Join the official Ursinus College Alumni Group on LinkedIn, which connects UC Bears around the world.
Employer Advisory Board (EAB)
The board provides a forum for relevant discussions on career and employment issues. These discussions help strengthen the services offered by Career and Post-Graduate Development. Read about the members of the EAB.
Faculty and Staff Support Resources
Helpful resources and guides for faculty and staff on our services, programs, and resources.
- UrsinusCareer: Summer internships are in full swing. Pictured here is Marissa Pownall with UC Alum, Bryn O’Neill and fellow Bear, Jack Bagnell at Clemen’s Food Group. @UrsinusCollege @UrsinusInterns https://t.co/KeDbkUcxuZ
- UrsinusCareer: Meet Darren Sipf. Darren is a HEP major, who is doing his internship at Twin valley High School. Darren hopes to tap into his potential as a football coach and strength training coordinator. #UrsinusInterns https://t.co/OV2w98ITA1
- UrsinusCareer: Sienna Coleman ’20, was awarded a Hannah Amgott scholarship from the Delaware Valley Education Consortium for demonstrating a commitment to the field of teaching. @UrsinusCollege #DVEC https://t.co/pjC61GrJRb