The staff in Career and Professional Development will help you make a life and a living.
Spring 2017 Career Champions
Career and Professional Development (CPD) is very excited to announce the Career Champions for the Spring 2017 semester!
At the end of each semester CPD recognizes individual faculty and staff members who have gone above and beyond to provide support to the Career and Professional Development office.
- Focus Career and major Exploration
- CareerSpots Videos Watch, Learn, Land the Job!
- GoinGlobal Country specific career and employment information (found within Resources in Handshake)
- Handshake Resumes reviewed, job & internship search tool. Learn about Handshake
- CareerShift Job and internship search tool
- LinkedIn Professional networking tool
- Big Interview Practice your interview skills online
- CashCourse Real life money guide
Add your education to your LinkedIn profile by clicking on the button below. Members with education on their profile get 10x more views. Join the official Ursinus College Alumni Group on LinkedIn, which connects UC Bears around the world.
- UrsinusCareer: Wishing Devin Thompson ’17 all the best as he starts his full-time position with Vanguard in June. #BearsHired
- UrsinusCareer: Congrats to Bryce Pinkerton ’17 @thinkpink_erton who is headed to Salisbury University in the fall to pursue an MBA degree. #GradSchoolBears
- UrsinusCareer: #BearsHired news: Hannah Locke ’17 will be an associate statistical programmer at Chiltern International.