Our dynamic office provides information and support in the areas of benefits, employee relations, employment opportunities and compliance.
April 26th, 2018
What We Do:
- Provide and support resources to enhance employee skills and development to maintain high quality work standards and foster academic achievement as we serve the College, our students and external constituencies.
- Develop, foster, and implement policies and practices, strategies, and programming that support the strategic plan and college priorities.
- Assist search committees in attracting a highly qualified faculty and staff with diverse backgrounds.
- Foster relations and communications to continue our support for being Employer of Choice and helping employees establish the work/life balance needed to be successful in individual roles.
- Compliance as it pertains to compensation, benefits, and Human Resource functions.