Our dynamic office provides information and support in the areas of benefits, employee relations, employment opportunities and compliance.
October 24th, 2018
Oct24, 20184:30pmBerman Museum
October 25th, 2018
Oct25, 201811:00amFloy Lewis Bakes Center (fieldhouse)
What We Do:
- Provide and support resources to enhance employee skills and development to maintain high quality work standards and foster academic achievement as we serve the College, our students and external constituencies.
- Develop, foster, and implement policies and practices, strategies, and programming that support the strategic plan and college priorities.
- Assist search committees in attracting a highly qualified faculty and staff with diverse backgrounds.
- Foster relations and communications to continue our support for being Employer of Choice and helping employees establish the work/life balance needed to be successful in individual roles.
- Compliance as it pertains to compensation, benefits, and Human Resource functions.
Administrative Holidays for 2018-19
The Ursinus College holidays for 2018-2019 have been finalized and are as follows:
Thursday, November 22
Friday, November 23
Monday, December 24
Tuesday, December 25
Wednesday, December 26
Thursday, December 27
Friday, December 28
Monday, December 31
Tuesday, January 1
Monday, January 21
Monday, May 27
The college will be open on Labor Day, and classes will be in session.
All college buildings will be closed during the winter holiday (December 24 – January 1). Administrative employees may be asked to work one or more of these days to complete essential year-end business. They will receive compensatory holidays at a time to be arranged with their supervisor.
Please direct any questions regarding the holiday schedule to your supervisor or Kelley Williams.
Use the link on the left to download a PDF of the calendar along with the academic calendar for 2018-19.