Our dynamic office provides information and support in the areas of benefits, employee relations, employment opportunities and compliance.
May 1st, 2019
May 21st, 2019
May212019 12:00pmGroup Bike RideMeet outside Campus Safety
May 22nd, 2019
May222019 12:00pmDare 2B Tick AwareBears’ Den, Wismer Center
June 5th, 2019
Jun52019 11:30amFun In The JuneZack’s Patio
What We Do:
- Provide and support resources to enhance employee skills and development to maintain high quality work standards and foster academic achievement as we serve the College, our students and external constituencies.
- Develop, foster, and implement policies and practices, strategies, and programming that support the strategic plan and college priorities.
- Assist search committees in attracting a highly qualified faculty and staff with diverse backgrounds.
- Foster relations and communications to continue our support for being Employer of Choice and helping employees establish the work/life balance needed to be successful in individual roles.
- Compliance as it pertains to compensation, benefits, and Human Resource functions.
Administrative Holidays for 2019-20
The Ursinus College holidays for 2019-2020 have been finalized and are as follows:
Thursday July 4
Friday July 5
Thursday November 28
Friday November 29
Tuesday December 24
Wednesday December 25
Thursday December 26
Friday December 27
Monday December 30
Tuesday December 31
Wednesday January 1
Monday January 20
Monday May 25
The college will be open on Labor Day, and classes will be in session. However, effective July 1, 2019, employees were granted a new floating holiday in recognition of the services provided on Labor Day. This floating holiday may be used at any time during the fiscal year.
All college buildings will be closed during the winter holiday (December 24 – January 1). Administrative employees may be asked to work one or more of these days to complete essential year-end business. They will receive compensatory holidays at a time to be arranged with their supervisor.