As a benefits eligible employee, you have the opportunity to participate in a variety of health and welfare plans including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, and an employee assistance program.
Ursinus College is committed to offering its benefits-eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package at a competitive cost. Ursinus offers employee benefits in a way that gives you choice and flexibility so that you can choose the benefits that are right for you and your family.
Health and Welfare Benefits
- 2019 Benefits Guide
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Emeriti Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance (Basic w/ ADD)
- Life Insurance (Voluntary Supplemental)
- Health Insurance Plans
- 2018 Benefits Guide
- Summary Annual Reports