Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA)
An HRA is an employer funded plan that pays for eligible expenses in coordination with a medical health plan such as Independence Blue Cross.
Ursinus College is pleased to introduce The Harrison Group as our “Health Reimbursement Arrangement” (HRA) administrator and Health Savings Account (HSA) administrator.
What is a Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)?
An HRA is an employer funded plan that pays for eligible expenses in coordination with a medical health plan such as UnitedHealthcare.
- Your HRA will reimburse expenses applied towards your In-Network deductible on the Choice HPDP
- Your HRA will reimburse the SECOND $1,250 for single coverage and the SECOND $2,500 for employees with dependent coverage. You will still be responsible for the first $1,250 for single coverage or $2,500 for employees with dependent coverage
- To activate the HRA you must send the Activation form and a copy of your IBC Explanation of Benefits (EOB) showing that you have reached the first portion of your deductible.
- The HRA plan runs on a calendar year.
- You will receive a smart card that works for both the HRA and HSA
Funds are uploaded at end of month
HRA Activation Form - use this form when you have spent your part of your deductible and you need to “flip the switch” to the HRA
HRA Claim Form- use this form when your claims have exceeded your deductible to activate the HRA and you need to request a reimbursement for the amount that exceeded your deductible.
2021 HRA Reimbursement Form - use this form if you receive an invoice in 2022 that should be applied toward your 2021 HRA. DO NOT use your HSA/HRA card to pay 2021 claims in 2022. You will have until 3/30/2022 to get all claims processed through the HRA for 2021 with The Harrison Group.