Working on campus is a great option because college employers are often more flexible about scheduling your work hours around your class schedule, and transportation and travel time are seldom a problem.
Ursinus College departments employ students in all sorts of jobs. Students work as intramural sports referees; library assistants; fitness center monitors; lab assistants; and in clerical and administrative positions all over campus.
Campus Job Openings
- Advancement: Advancement Operations Student Assistant
- Alumni Relations and Annual Giving: Alumni Relations Social Media Fellow
- Annual Giving: Annual Fund Student Assistant
- Aquatics: Lifeguard
- Aquatics: Youth Swimming Instructor
- Business Office: Student Assistant
- Center for International Programs: International Student Ambassador
- Center for International Programs: Student Assistant: American Studies Program
- Chemistry: Peer Tutor
- Dining Services: Resident Dining Kitchen Cook
Residency Certification Form (new & returning students must complete)
I-9 Form (pdf) (Employment Eligibility Verification) Must be completed before beginning work by all new employees. Complete only once. Form is not required to be resubmitted every year academic year.
Must be completed by all new employees or to make changes to a previously filed W-4. NOTE: If you claim exemption from federal tax withholding, a NEW W-4 must be submitted at the beginning of each calendar year in order to maintain the exemption status.
Must be submitted if requesting direct deposit of your paycheck or to make changes to information on a previously submitted form. Upon submission to Business Office, it usually will require one complete payroll cycle to take effect.