Working on campus is a great option because college employers are often more flexible about scheduling your work hours around your class schedule, and transportation and travel time are seldom a problem.
Ursinus College departments employ students in all sorts of jobs. Students work as intramural sports referees, library assistants, fitness center monitors, lab assistants, and in clerical and administrative positions all over campus.
Campus Job Openings
- Aquatics: Lifeguard
- Aquatics: Youth Swimming Instructor
- Athletic Communications: Athletic Communications Assistant
- Athletics: Game Day Worker
- Athletics: Football Manager/Filmer
- Business and Economics: Econometrics Lab Assistant
- Center for Academic Support: Peer Tutor
- Dining Services: Pizza and Pasta Station Cook
- Dining Services: Dining Hall Weekend Grill Cook
- Dining Services: Dining Hall Attendant
- Dining Services: Catering Worker
- Dining Services: Dining Services Student Baker
- Dining Services: Student Cook
- Dining Services - Zack’s: Sandellas Food Prep
- Dining Services - Zack’s: Grill 155 Worker
- Dining Services - Zack’s: Jazzman’s Worker
- Dining Services- Zack’s: Subconnections Worker
- Football - Athletics: Football Student Assistant
- Information Technology/Facilities: Event Technician
- Music: Student Assistant
- Office of Advancement: Phonathon Caller
- Pay Rates Scale
- Student Employment Classification Proposal
- Working on Campus
- Submit a Job
- Edit / Close Job Posting
- Request / Remove Access
Residency Certification Form (new & returning students must complete)
I-9 Form (pdf) (Employment Eligibility Verification) Must be completed before beginning work by all new employees. Complete only once. Form is not required to be resubmitted every year academic year.
Must be completed by all new employees or to make changes to a previously filed W-4. NOTE: If you claim exemption from federal tax withholding, a NEW W-4 must be submitted at the beginning of each calendar year in order to maintain the exemption status.
Must be submitted if requesting direct deposit of your paycheck or to make changes to information on a previously submitted form. Upon submission to Business Office, it usually will require one complete payroll cycle to take effect.