Working on campus is a great option because college employers are often more flexible about scheduling your work hours around your class schedule, and transportation and travel time are seldom a problem.
Ursinus College departments employ students in all sorts of jobs. Students work as intramural sports referees, library assistants, fitness center monitors, lab assistants, and in clerical and administrative positions all over campus.
Campus Job Openings
- Aquatics: Lifeguard
- Aquatics: Youth Swimming Instructor
- Athletic Communications: Athletic Communications Assistant
- Athletics: Game Day Worker
- Athletics: Football Manager/Filmer
- Campus Safety: Summer Campus Safety and Conference Services Assistant
- Center for International Programs: International Student Ambassador
- Center for International Programs: Student Assistant: American Studies Program
- Conferences and Special Events: Student Events Assistant
- Dining Services: Dining Hall Weekend Grill Cook
- Dining Services: Catering Worker
- Dining Services: Student Cook
- Dining Services: Natural! Juice Bar Worker
- Dining Services - Zack’s: Sandellas Food Prep
- Dining Services - Zack’s: Grill 155 Worker
- Dining Services - Zack’s: Jazzman’s Worker
- Dining Services- Zack’s: Subconnections Worker
- Facilities: Campus Crew
- Information Technology/Facilities: Event Technician
- Intramurals: League Coordinator
- Leadership Development & Student Activities: Summer Associate
- Leadership Development & Student Activities: Programming Associate
- Leadership Development and Student Activities: Leadership Consultant
- Leadership Development and Student Activities: Programming Manager
- Office of Advancement: Phonathon Caller
- Theater and Dance: Technical Production Assistant
- Theater and Dance: House & Box Office Manager
- Pay Rates Scale
- Student Employment Classification Proposal
- Working on Campus
- Submit a Job
- Edit / Close Job Posting
- Request / Remove Access
Residency Certification Form (new & returning students must complete)
I-9 Form (pdf) (Employment Eligibility Verification) Must be completed before beginning work by all new employees. Complete only once. Form is not required to be resubmitted every academic year.
Must be completed by all new employees or to make changes to a previously filed W-4. NOTE: If you claim exemption from federal tax withholding, a NEW W-4 must be submitted at the beginning of each calendar year in order to maintain the exemption status.
Must be submitted if requesting direct deposit of your paycheck or to make changes to information on a previously submitted form. Upon submission to Business Office, it usually will require one complete payroll cycle to take effect.