We strive to maintain an adequate level of consistency and guidance for all entities within the college community.
These guidelines are necessary to protect the safety and health of all employees, to provide compliance as required, and to preserve goodwill and the reputation of the College.
- Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Policy
- Background Check Policy
- Confidentiality of Information Policy
- Drug-Free Workplace
- Employees as Representatives of Ursinus College
- Harassment Policy
- Inclement Weather
- Lactation Accommodation Policy
- NLRA Employee Rights Federal Notice
- Non-Discrimination Statement
- Protection of Minors Policy
- Resolution of Employee Concerns
- Safety Policy
- Social Media Guidelines