Event Technology Services
The Event Technology team supports campus-wide events and activities. Working in collaboration with IT and College Events and Signature Programs, we provide audio, video, lighting technology, and staffing support for campus programs and events.
We provide the following technology support:
- Theatrical and event lighting
- Audio, including portable and permanent PA system installations, theatrical audio effects, and recording systems.
- Video production including live projection, online streaming, and recording of events.
- Theater presentations (academic, student and rentals).
- Music presentations (academic, student and rentals).
- Lectures and conferences sponsored by academic programs.
- Advancement and fundraising events.
- Annual large-scale events such as convocation, homecoming, baccalaureate, and graduation.
- Student Affairs events
- Inter-office programs
The Event & Media Services team supports events in these and other spaces on campus:
- Academic Classrooms
- Athletic Facilities
- Bomberger Hall
- Kaleidoscope Performing Arts Center
- Olin Auditorium
- Wismer Dining Hall & Lounge
- The Berman Museum
Reserve a space on campus:
Guidelines for requesting event services
After reserving your space on campus, please submit your request for event technology services at least 2 weeks before the event.
Please include the following in your request:
- Name of your event
- Event Location
- Event Date
- Event Start Time
- Event End Time
- Contact person organizing technology for the event.
- What services you need (video recording, microphone, computer projection, etc.).
- Expected Attendance
- A brief description of your event (banquet, guest lecture, info session, fundraiser, etc.)
Blackbox Theater In the Round
Fieldhouse setup for Graduation
Conference in the Blackbox Theater
Lecture in the Lenfest Theater
Jazz Ensemble in Bomberger Hall
Dinner in the Blackbox Theater