The Event Technology team supports campus wide events and activities. Working out of the Events Office and IT we provide audio, video, lighting technology and staffing support for campus programs and events.
We provide the following technology support;
- Theatrical and event lighting
- Audio, including portable and permanent PA system installations, theatrical audio effects and recording systems.
- Video production including live projection, online streaming and recording of events.
- Theater Presentations (academic, student and rentals)
- Music Presentations (academic, student and rentals)
- Academic program-sponsored lectures and conferences
- Advancement and fundraising events
- Annual large-scale events such as convocation, homecoming, baccalaureate and graduation
- Student Affairs events
- Inter-office programs
The Event & Media Services team supports events in the following spaces:
- Academic Classrooms
- Athletic Facilities
- Bomberger Hall
- Kaleidoscope Performing Arts Center
- Olin Auditorium
- Wismer Dining Hall & Lounge
Other campus locations including The Berman Museum
To reserve a space please click on the following link