XenApp Remote Desktop and Software
From on campus attached to the Ursinus network:
(If not on campus, you will need to connect to the Ursinus VPN before connecting)
1) Before using XenApp, make sure you know how to access and save files to the Ursinus shared drives, also referred to as the “S” drive.
S-Drive Access Instructions
2) Go to https://ursinus.okta.com
3) Login with your Ursinus username and password.
4) Click on the Citrix XenApp icon.
5) Click on the program/app you wish to access.
6) Use the app online as you normally would on your desktop.
More information can be found here:
Please stop by Tech Support or call us at 610-409-3789 with any questions or issues, or if you’d like us to explain about XenApps and how to use it.