We can reprint lost, stolen, or broken Ursinus ID cards.
Your ID card is linked to your meal plan, provides access to your dormitory or approved academic spaces, and is linked to your Bear Bucks and printing account. Lost IDs should be reprinted as soon as possible for your safety and to stop someone else from using your account and available funds, and accessing your information.
- Once a new card is printed, the previous card is not usable.
- ID cards can be printed at Tech Support on the main floor of Myrin Library.
- There is a $10 charge for replacement of lost or stolen ID cards charged to your student account.
- If you have a broken or otherwise damaged ID card, there is no charge for replacement. You must bring the broken/damaged card to the Tech Support center.
- If you have any questions regarding a lost ID, please contact Tech Support.
- If you have any questions or concerns about your safety, please contact Campus Safety immediately at 610-409-3333, or stop by their office in Wismer Center.