First Year Advising Institute 2022
The Institute for Student Success will be offering a series of workshops for First Year Advisers starting in June and continuing throughout July.
- Implementing Productive and Efficient Advising Meetings - Facilitated by Nick Hanford - Wednesday, June 15 @ 11:00 AM
- Creating Meaningful Advising Relationships Through Mentorship - Facilitated by Adam Linetty - Thursday, June 23 @ 1:00 PM
- Working with Students in Distress and Maintaining Boundaries - Facilitated by Lauren Martin & Katie O’Brien - Tuesday, June 28 @ 10:00 AM
- Basics of First-
- Q&A with Veteran First-Year Advisers - Thursday, July 21 @ 11:00 AM
- Equitable Practices in Advising and Student Support - Thursday, July 28 @ 10:00AM - Facilitated by Dee Singley
First Year Advisers should sign up for workshops in advance here.
First-time Institute participants who attend four or more workshops are eligible to receive a $500 stipend.