Accommodation Letters will be sent out to the Students’ instructors via email, once they have submitted their Accommodation Request Form online through AIM.
Requesting Exam Accommodation
Students with testing accommodations approved by Disability Services for either Extended Test-Time or Distraction Reduced Testing Environment can request exam proctors or exam space by completing the Alternative Testing form. This form can be accessed through your AIM portal. The form must be completed and submitted no less than 5 business days prior to the exam. Although we will make every effort to late requests, we cannot guarantee these requests will be accommodated and students will need to make arrangements with their faculty.
- Sign in through your AIM account.
- Click on Alternative Testing.
- Select the class your exam is in.
- Fill out the corresponding information about your exam (date, time, duration of exam). The duration of your exam should be the amount of time that is give in class. Your extra time for the exam will be calculated after you submit the Alternative Testing Form.
- Once form is received and arrangements are made, Disability Services will approve the Alternative Testing Request on AIM, and the student will receive an email notification. The student is responsible for arriving at the Ursinus Institute for Student Success 15 minutes prior to the exam.
Students who are interested in receiving academic accommodations, physical modifications/accommodations, and housing/food adjustments, and have not gone through the accommodation process should complete the Accommodation Request Form and contact the Director of Disability Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 484-762-4329.