Applying for IRB Review
The Principal Investigator (not a Student Investigator) must submit the following to enable the IRB to review their proposal.
- If you have questions about your proposal, please consult with the IRB Chair or contact the IRB administrator at email@example.com.
- You must complete training in Human Subjects Research in order to have your protocol approved by the IRB.
- Research must not begin until your protocol is approved by the IRB.
- You will receive written notification of the decision by the IRB.
- For further information on UC IRB policies and procedures, please see our Standard Operating Procedures document, which is our go-to document when it comes to how IRB processes function at Ursinus College.
All forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Form.
- Informed Consent Form (and, if applicable, Child Assent and Parental Consent Form). All Consent Forms must be on Ursinus College letterhead.
- Study Instruments - which may include surveys, questionnaires, demographic forms, etc.
- Study recruitment tools or advertisements. This could include a draft of an email to the campus, a flyer to be distributed, a recruitment script read aloud, or similar materials.
Downloadable Fillable Forms