LIT’s librarian/instructional technology liaison program is an integral part of our connection to teaching and learning at Ursinus.
Our liaison program facilitates collaboration with faculty in various ways, such as:
- Each librarian has responsibility for information literacy in several programs.
- Librarians work with faculty and staff to integrate information literacy into academic programs in an appropriate way.
- Embedded librarians participate in all or part of a course for the purpose of working with students on research projects at the appropriate time during the semester.
- Librarians work with faculty to design appropriate assignments that effectively use library resources.
- Librarians help programs develop ways of assessing information literacy outcomes among their students.
- Librarians make presentations about information literacy in order to keep the campus community informed about national trends and new approaches.
- The instructional technology staff respond to requests from all departments, but focuses on courses where technology has great potential to enhance teaching and learning.
|American Studies||Kerry Gibson|
|Anthropology & Sociology||Kerry Gibson|
|Art & Art History||Kerry Gibson|
|Biochemistry & Molecular Biology (BCMB)||Stephen Buss|
|Business & Economics||Kerry Gibson|
|Environmental Studies||Stephen Buss|
|Health & Exercise Physiology||Stephen Buss|
|Math & Computer Science||Stephen Buss|
|Media & Communication Studies||Kerry Gibson|
|Modern Languages||Kerry Gibson|
|Philosophy & Religious Studies||Andy Prock|
|Physics & Astronomy||Stephen Buss|
|Politics & IR||Kerry Gibson|
|Theater & Dance||Kerry Gibson|