Myrin Library offers multiple co-curricular opportunities for students who wish to build their digital fluency outside the classroom.
These opportunities include:
- One-on-one consultations with librarians and trained student workers
- Periodic workshops, lunch and learns, and drop-in sessions (consult our news and events listings below)
- Online resources and recorded trainings
- Access to new and emerging technologies
- Student worker job opportunities (available positions are posted in Handshake)