Instructional Technology serves faculty, staff, and students by providing support, instruction, and access to new and emerging technologies.
What We Do:
- Promote effective use of technology in any learning environment through collaboration with faculty
- Consult on the design of instructional strategies and the integration of technology in academic programs through sound pedagogical practice to enhance students’ academic success
- Design and lead workshops
- Research emerging trends and technologies
- Present, attend and network with colleagues at conferences and workshops
The Digital Liberal Arts Fellows provide support, consultations, and training for faculty, staff, and students on instructional technology-related topics.