Telephone and Mobile Technology
For faculty and staff, Ursinus College provides Mitel desk telephones, IP(data) and analog telephone lines, special telephony devices (such as faxes, credit card readers, and mobile devices), access to voice-mail, phone and data cabling, expert advice and guidance, as well as a range of telecommunications management and consulting services.
- About Your Mitel Campus Phone
- Voice Mail Instructions
- Mitel Connect Client Software (IT staff only)
- Mitel Connect Chrome Extension
Conferencing Solutions (Zoom, Teams, etc)
Your Conference Call Options:
- Host a conference call from your desk phone (on Mitel; 3 people or less)
- Host a Microsoft Teams Conference (Dial-in telephone numbers are NOT available (download mobile app alternative); Internet-access prerequisite; 250 participant limit).
- Host a Zoom Conference (Dial-in telephone numbers are available; 300 participant limit).
- To host larger events remotely, please contact Tech Support.
Book Audio/Visual Equipment Needs
Mobile Technology and Cellular Access
We offer personal device setup and support (phone, tablet, etc.) and can help connect devices to the Ursinus wireless network.