Campus Programs and Trainings
Welcome and thank you for your interest in our work!
The Peer Advocates are trained student leaders who can present to your group, team, or class on a variety of topics including:
- You Throw Like a Girl: Rape Culture Workshop
- Responding to Disclosures of Title IX: How to Help a Friend Workshop
- Consent Matters Workshop
- That’s Not Love: Dating Violence Workshop
- Catcalling Workshop
- The Red Zone Workshop
- Bystander Intervention - How to Be the Solution Workshop
- and other related topics!
Please reach out to request a workshop with your group!
Where to find us
Fall 2020: Open Meetings are held once a month on Mondays at 8pm.
…or on Insta @ucpeeradvocates
For program requests
Please contact the Peer Advocates at email@example.com to request a workshop with your hall/group/team.