Campus Programs and Trainings
Welcome and thank you for your interest in our work!
The Peer Advocates are trained student leaders who can present to your group, team, or class on a variety of topics including the below formalized workshops:
- You Throw Like a Girl: Rape Culture Workshop
- That’s Not Love: Dating Violence Workshop
- My Name is Not Baby: Catcalling Workshop
- How to Help a Friend: Responding to Disclosures of Title IX Workshop
- How to Be the Solution: Bystander Intervention Workshop
- and other related topics like The Red Zone, Consent, and much more!
Please reach out to request a workshop with your group by completing this webform.
Where to find us:
Fall 2021: Open Meetings are held once a month on Mondays at 8pm.
Follow us on Insta @ucpeeradvocates