Ursinus College is committed to providing an environment that promotes health and wellness, is welcoming and inclusive for all, and is free of all forms of sexual misconduct.
Health & Wellness Resources
Mental and Emotional Health
- Individual counseling services are provided at the Wellness Center
- Click here to complete a web-form to invite Wellness Center staff to facilitate a workshop with your group, team or organization
- Drop by their Mindfulness for Stress and Anxiety workshop on Wednesdays from 12-1pm in Olin 102 - Open to All!
- Acute care and medical services are provided at the Wellness Center - Flu Shots are Available Now!
- There are many ways to relieve stress and stay physically active at the Fitness Center
- Intramural Sports provide a great opportunity to have fun with friends in a physical environment
- The Institute for Inclusion and Equity provides social gatherings and dialogues on a variety of critical topics and many student organizations are advised through this institute
- There are tons of student organizations to get involved with including Greek Life which is all organized under Student Activities
- Meet others and have fun at the late night events and programs with Ursinus After Dark
- Radiance is the campus’s LGBTQ+ Community Resource Center within the Institute for Inclusion and Equity
- There are weekly chapel services, interfaith dialogues, and spiritual direction provided by the Office of the Chaplain
- Check out the Spiritual Formation and Service Opportunities available through the office
Sexual Misconduct Resources
Check out these additional Resources for Student Support include essential offices like Residence Life and logistics for daily life on campus.
**Check out weekly Yoga classes in the Berman Museum from 4:30pm-5:30pm on Mondays. Drop-ins Welcome! This is helpful for all aspects of health as it focuses on physical, mental, and spiritual wellness - and can be a great social opportunity too!**