Ursinus College is committed to providing an environment that promotes health and wellness, is welcoming and inclusive for all, and is free from harm created by sexual misconduct and abuse of substances.
Health & Wellness Resources
Mental and Emotional Health
- Individual counseling services are provided at the Wellness Center
- Check out the Zoom Breaks hosted by our office every month where we breathe, stretch, and meditate together. You can find the dates on the UC calendar or follow Prevention and Advocacy on instagram to get updates: @UCPreventionandAdvocacy
- Acute care and medical services are provided at the Wellness Center - Flu Shots are Available Now!
- There are many ways to relieve stress and stay physically active at the Fitness Center
- Intramural Sports provide a great opportunity to have fun with friends in a physical environment
- Get outside and go for a walk on the Perkiomen Trail which has an entrance on campus!
- The Institute for Inclusion and Equity provides social gatherings and dialogues on a variety of critical topics and many student organizations are advised through this institute
- There are tons of student organizations to get involved with including Greek Life which is all organized under Student Activities
- Meet others and have fun at the late night events and programs with Ursinus After Dark
- Radiance is the campus’s LGBTQ+ Community Resource Center within the Institute for Inclusion and Equity
- There are weekly chapel services, interfaith dialogues, and spiritual direction provided by the Office of the Chaplain
- Check out the Spiritual Formation and Service Opportunities available through the office
Check out these additional Resources for Student Support include offices like Residence Life and logistics for daily life on campus.
Sexual Misconduct Resources, including information on reporting and support services, can be found on the Title IX Website.