If you have been sexually harassed:
Report An Assault
To report an assault, contact a member of the Ursinus Crisis Response Team by calling 610-409-3344.
- Confront the harasser and state that you want the harassment to stop.
- If verbally confronting the harasser is not possible, send a written communication stating that you want the harassment to stop. Include the date.
- If confronting the harasser is not an option or does not end the harassment, report the harassment to the Dean of Students office.
- Seek support from others. Speak with someone you trust. There are resources available on campus to provide guidance and support, including Residence Life and Campus Safety.
- Seek counseling. You can receive free confidential support from the College Wellness Center.
Unwelcomed conduct of a sexual nature, including unwanted sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, gender-based harassment, and other verbal, nonverbal, electronic, or physical conduct of a sexual nature.
Dean of Students Office