Requests for transcripts should be made to the Office of the Registrar.
Transcript Request Form
A charge of $2.00 applies for each transcript of a student’s record. Transcripts must be requested in writing. Your signature is required for the release of a transcript. In your request, please include the following:
- Dates of attendance
- Social Security Number
- Name when you attended Ursinus
- Whether you attended Day or Evening Division
- Daytime phone number where you can be reached if there are any questions
- Where you would like the transcripts sent - full postal address (transcripts are not emailed)
Mail your request to:
Office of the Registrar
601 E. Main Street
Collegeville, PA 19426
For further information, please feel free to call the Registrar’s Office at (610) 409-3605.
Current students access their unofficial transcript on the Grizzly Gateway under Self-Service for Students.
Unofficial transcripts for recent graduates are also available on the Grizzly Gateway in Self-Service for Students. Click here for instructions. (An active email address is required for continued access to your unofficial transcript. Be sure to update your personal email address before you graduate.)
Ordering Transcripts Online
Ursinus College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- To order an official transcript(s), please link to the Clearinghouse website at
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.