The Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid administers a comprehensive program of aid funded through Ursinus, federal, state, and private sources.
A Helping Hand
For 2014-15 Ursinus administers over $60 million in financial aid—$40 million in the form of scholarships and grants you do not have to repay. Your education is partially underwritten by generous Ursinus alumni, friends, foundations, and corporations. Thousands of supporters are stepping up each year to help you afford Ursinus.
Performing Arts Scholarship
Ursinus College offers three Performing Arts Scholarships of $32,000 per year for four years, once each available in the areas of Dance, Music, and Theater. We are looking for experienced, well-rounded students with records of achievement in the performing arts and who have potential for leadership in our performing arts programs. Details and Audition Dates
The Pennsylvania Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (PASFAA) will award seven scholarships to Pennsylvania residents for the 2015-16 academic year.
All students applying must meet all of the following requirements:
• Pennsylvania resident
• Enrolled at least half-time in a degree-seeking program in a post-secondary institution of higher education OR a diploma/certificate program in the Nursing or BT&T Sector only
• Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 from a post-secondary institution
• Scholarships are non-renewable, but students are welcome to reapply
• Preference will be given to applicants attending schools that are part of the PASFAA membership
• Applications must be received by May 1, 2015.
Complete scholarship information is available by clicking here.