Strengthening and promoting campus unity, identifying opportunities for improvement in the workplace, and creating an environment of mutual respect and trust throughout the College community.
The Staff Assembly gives staff a voice in the governance and enhancement of the campus community, contributing to communication and the fulfillment of institutional priorities and goals. The goals of the Staff Assembly shall be:
- To provide opportunities for staff to participate in the governance of the college;
- To provide an avenue for staff to be informed and connected to issues and news related to all college constituencies;
- To foster respect and inter-departmental cooperation among the constituencies of the College;
- To recognize the contributions of the college staff; and
- To encourage professional development of the college staff.
A copy of the webinar presentation hosted by the Professional Development Committee.