We help you fund your club. Want to create a new one? This is the place.
Funding Forms and Policies
Starting a New Club
If you are interested in starting a new student organization at Ursinus College, the first step is to review the documents below. Please make sure you fill out all the required documentation. Then you can schedule an appointment with a Leadership Consultant. Appointments can be made by calling 610.409.3608 or e-mailing email@example.com
- Advertisements via email, poster, etc. need to be approved by the Leadership Development & Student Activities Office before being placed around campus or sent out. Approved advertisements must be STAMPED.
- Any ads being broadcasted on the TV or over email need to be created on Microsoft PowerPoint. If going to our television channel, they need to be emailed as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any posters need to be made on PowerPoint with the traditional dimensions, 40 x 30. Email ads converted to JPEG.
- To read the entire policy, please read the document here.
Want to get to Philadelphia? Here’s how!
1. The Route 93 East bus takes you to Norristown Transportation Center. There are two Septa bus stops on Main Street. One is right in front of Schreiner Hall, on the corner of 6th Avenue and Main Street, and the other in front of Commonwealth Hall, on the corner of 5th Avenue and Main Street. The same bus stops at each corner. The bus fare is $2.25
2. Once you have arrived at the Norristown Transportation Center, walk to the Regional Rail platform. The ticket office hours vary (usually open in the morning). You can buy your ticket to 30th Street Station in Philadelphia for $5.75. If it’s closed, you can buy the ticket once you are already on the train, which costs $7.00.