AFAC Provides available funds held in Student Engagement for disbursement to UCSG approved student clubs & organizations. Read the guidelines and follow the steps to complete a request for allocation.
What is AFAC?
- Provides available funds held in Student Engagement for disbursement to UCSG approved student clubs & organizations.
- If funds are available, AFAC will consider all appropriate requests that meet the guidelines for funding.
- AFAC does not fund everything and anything. As there is limited funding available in the Student Engagement budget for clubs and organizations – funds are allocated where the widest reach may occur.
- AFAC encourages clubs and organizations to collaborate as much as possible so that they may share resources and reach as many members of the UC community as possible.
- Please review the AFAC Guidelines before submitting AFAC requests for your club or organization. Make sure that your requests follow all necessary requirements.
- Complete the AFAC Request Form. Click here for more information.
- Club and organization funding is allocated at the discretion of UCSG during meetings throughout the semester.