Student Health Insurance
All full-time undergraduate students are required to carry health insurance.
- If a student is not otherwise insured, the College has arranged for basic coverage.
- The fee for the 2019-2020 year is $1624.
- The coverage is in effect from August 7, 2019 to August 6, 2020.
- Deadline to waive insurance for 2019-2020 academic year is June 30, 2019.
- If proof of insurance is provided after June 30th but before September 6th, the charge for the insurance plan can get credited. NO CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN AFTER SEPTEMBER 6, 2019.
**NOTE** Any student entering as a full-time student in the Spring 2020 term, must contact the Wellness Center prior to the start of the semester. Proof of insurance must be provided no later than 1/31/20 or a charge of $971 will be applied to your student account.