Student Health Insurance
All full-time undergraduate students are required to carry health insurance.
- If a student is not otherwise insured, the College has arranged for basic coverage.
- The fee for the 2021-2022 year is $1780.
- The coverage is in effect from August 7, 2021 to August 6, 2022.
- Deadline to waive insurance for 2021-2022 academic year is June 30, 2021.
- If proof of insurance is provided after June 30th but before September 10th, the charge for the insurance plan can get credited. NO CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN AFTER SEPTEMBER 10, 2021.
**NOTE** Any student entering as a full-time student in the Spring 2022 term, must contact the Wellness Center prior to the start of the semester. Proof of insurance must be provided no later than 2/1/22 or a charge of $1062 will be applied to your student account.