Student Health Insurance
All full-time undergraduate students are required to carry health insurance.
- If a student is not otherwise insured, the College has arranged for basic coverage.
- The fee for the 2022-2023 year is $2,250.
- The coverage is in effect from August 7, 2022 to August 6, 2023.
- Deadline to waive insurance prior to Fall billing for 2022-2023 academic year is 12noon on June 30, 2022.
- If proof of insurance is provided between 12 noon June 30th and 11:59pm September 9th, the charge for the insurance plan can get credited (note it can take 2-3 business days). NO CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN AFTER SEPTEMBER 10, 2022.
**NOTE** Any student entering as a full-time student in the Spring 2023 term, must contact the Wellness Center prior to the start of the semester. Proof of insurance must be provided no later than 1/31/23 or a charge of $1,343 will be applied to your student account.