Student Health Insurance
All full-time undergraduate students are required to carry health insurance.
- If a student is not otherwise insured, the College has arranged for basic coverage.
- The fee for the 2020-2021 year is $1610.
- The coverage is in effect from August 7, 2020 to August 6, 2021.
- Deadline to waive insurance for 2020-2021 academic year is June 30, 2020.
- If proof of insurance is provided after June 30th but before September 11th, the charge for the insurance plan can get credited. NO CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN AFTER SEPTEMBER 11, 2020.
**NOTE** Any student entering as a full-time student in the Spring 2021 term, must contact the Wellness Center prior to the start of the semester. Proof of insurance must be provided no later than 1/31/21 or a charge of $961 will be applied to your student account.