There are lots of ways for students to get involved in environmental sustainability on campus…everything from formal student groups to occasional volunteering.
- Organic Farm
- Sustainability Week (September/October- annually)
- Sustainable Move-Out (May)
- Earth Week (April- annually)
- Stream Clean Up - Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy (April - annually)
- Take a course! There are courses offered through the Environmental Studies Department and many other departments every semester. This is an excellent way to get a good understanding of some of the issues that we deal with in our office.
- Focus on a sustainability-related theme for a project in a course you are taking, with approval from the course professor.
- Write a paper about a sustainability topic that interests you - and tie it into your course, with approval from the course professor.
- Learn more and find articles to read: check out our Sustainability LibGuide