Resources for Community Partners
“Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much.” -Helen Keller
First of all, thank you for your partnership, your support of our students, and the boundless energy, commitment, and value you provide to the community. We at UCARE are committed to supporting the work of your organizations in whatever way best suits you!
Here are some ways we can work together:
- Advertise an opportunity or upcoming event on our website, social media, and/or weekly newsletter: Please send us a detailed description of your opportunity or event and a photo or logo (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend our annual Community Engagement Fair on Wednesday, September 15th, 2021. E-mail Katie Turek, email@example.com for more information and a link to register!
- Host a group of students for a one-time service project: If you have any hands-on projects that require a lot of person-power to complete, we would be happy to bring a group of up to 50 students to spend a few hours working toward completing that project! We are still looking for sites to include for the incoming class of 2025’s “Be the Change” service initiative (Saturday, August 28th, 2021) and our monthly Saturday Days of Service from September through April.
- Host an on-campus workshop, information session, or educational event: We would love to have our community partners share their knowledge with students while recruiting new volunteers! Contact Katie Turek at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate.
- Connect with a Faculty member to discuss partnership opportunities: UCARE can make the connection between your organization and Ursinus faculty whose academic and research interests align with your work. Opportunities to host a community-based learning course, collaborate on research, and/or host an academic intern may be possible!
- Have an idea that isn’t on this list? Email Katie Turek at email@example.com. We would love to hear your ideas and find new ways to collaborate!
Connect with UCARE
If you do not already collaborate with UCARE but are interested in learning more and potentially forming a partnership, feel free to reach out to us via phone or e-mail! (610-409-3093 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
To keep up with updates from UCARE, follow us on Facebook.