Democracy means everyone gets a voice. Learn how to make yours heard.
When deciding where to register to vote, we recommend using the resources below to learn the candidate/issues you’re voting on at your home address vs your campus address. All students eligible to register to vote can use their campus address to vote in PA. If registered at Ursinus’ address, the polling place is on-campus in Schellhase Commons.
- Voter Registration On-Campus Instructions: FROM PA
- Voter Registration Instructions: FROM OUT-OF-STATE
- PA Online Voter Registration Application
- Register to Vote and Check Voter Registration Status for Any State
- Mail-In/Absentee Ballot Information (Any State)
- Montgomery County Election Official website
- PA Voting Information for College Students
- Candidate information- Vote411 is a nonpartisan resource for election & candidate information. To get started, type in the address of where you are registered to vote (if registered with your campus address, use 601 E. Main St. Collegeville, PA 19426). If registered with your home address in/outside of PA, you can use that address for election-specific information for your hometown!